- Women’s History Month: Reflecting on the Inspirational Women in my Life
The expansion of opportunity for women greatly enriches our society.
- Inclusive Excellence
Our university is committed to inclusive excellence and learning environments where everyone can thrive.
- Welcome New Students to the Trojan Community!
Spring New Student Convocation 2022.
- Happy Holidays!
A video message from USC Provost Charles F. Zukoski.
- Welcome USC Families to Trojan Family Weekend!
We are enormously proud of our students.
- Opportunity and the Vital Role of Higher Education
Polarization of opportunity and outcomes can become so extreme that the trust in our democratic institutions fails. The events of January 6 suggest we are perilously close to this point.
- Hope is on the Horizon
I wish you a restful, peaceful, and, most of all, healthful holiday season.
- With Gratitude…
At this time of year as we express gratitude and thanks, I would like to take a moment and personally address our USC faculty.
- Freedom of Expression and the Elevation of All Using Social Media
In using social media platforms, with great power comes great responsibility.
- Honoring the USC Class of 2020: A Message to our Graduating Students
Your USC education is for life; it is one constant you can count on through this evolving and ever-changing era.
- Optimistic about the Future
Congratulations to our fall admits who will make up our class of 2024.
- Small Talk, Big Benefits
Now more than ever, it is important that we recreate the functional equivalent of the water cooler chat.
- Unprecedented Transformation
This week we will attempt to teach more than 48,000 students online – lectures, discussion sessions, labs, studios, creative arts. Never in human history has this been attempted.
- A Clear Affirmation
Understanding differences has never been so consequential to the future of USC and our society.
- All Together Excellence
Our responsibility is to uphold the dignity of everyone in order to create a community that functions intelligently, effectively, and compassionately.