Creating and sharing tools to help our community in the fight against homelessness
- USC will harness the talents of every school, including our deans, faculty, students, and staff, to encourage collaboration, coordination, and education that raises the quality of life, access to shelter, and the promise of a home to those who struggle today on the streets of Los Angeles County.
- We will create high-visibility projects and build a multidisciplinary pipeline of faculty, professionals, and students who will work in this area, provide state-of-the-art interventions, and conduct research that can guide public and private resources to strategies and innovative solutions.
- USC shares resources and expertise through partnerships with local government, foundations, and non-profit organizations to reduce homelessness.
Deans’ Steering Committee on Eliminating Homelessness
- Jim Burklo, Senior Associate Dean of Religious Life at USC
- Milton Curry, Dean of the USC School of Architecture
- Karen Gallagher, Dean of the USC Rossier School of Education
- Jack Knott, Dean of the USC Price School of Public Policy
- Andrew Lakoff, Divisional Dean for Social Sciences at the USC Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
- Laura Mosqueda, Dean of the Keck School of Medicine of USC
- Erica Muhl, Dean of the USC Roski School of Art and Design
- Catherine Quinlan, Dean of USC Libraries
- Avishai Sadan, Dean of USC Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry
Brenda Wiewel, Director, University Initiative to Eliminate Homelessness
(213) 821-2876 // firstname.lastname@example.org